Sunday, May 27, 2012

sunday funny: telepathic moms

This weekend, I'm in Texas.  I'm at home with my own immediate family for the first time since Christmas, and it's been lovely.  Both of my sisters are in town, and our sweet next door neighbor and her two lovely daughters threw me a bridal shower.  It was so much fun!  We had pimento cheese sandwiches and played a few games and I got to see so many ladies that I love and cherish.

For today, I just thought I would post a little Sunday Funny.  Did you ever read the funnies on Sunday morning?  In our family, if you wanted to read them, you had to beat Mom to the paper. 

This weekend, I'll post one that goes out to all the telepathically communicating mothers out there.  Especially my own wonderful mother. 




No comments:

Post a Comment