Thursday, April 5, 2012

pitcher perfect

Time for some inspiration!

Some of you may have gathered that I live in a miniature-sized apartment in the city.  I mean, it's tiiiiiny. And, to top it off, most of the walls are cement, so hanging shelves is incredibly difficult.  

Storage in the bathroom has actually proved to be one of the most difficult things.  It ranks right up there with closet space and finding a place for all my books.

However, provided I ever find a way to work in a shelf or small cabinet into my teensy bathroom, I already know what will go on top of it.  Have you ever admired wash basins and pitchers?  Can you imagine how sweet these pitchers would be sitting on a doily on a pretty little cabinet?


First up, though, have to find that perfect little cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment