Thursday, April 26, 2012

a room with a view...of books

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” 


― Marcus Tullius Cicero


photo via

I don't know if you've gathered this, yet, but I love to read books.  I love TV and movies as much as the next person, but I also love a good book paired with a cozy chair and fluffy blanket. Or a good book on the metro. Or a good book on a road trip.  Or a good book before bed.  Or a good book anytime, really. 


With the future husband probably moving into my teensy apartment, I'm going to have to reorganize the books.


Oh, the books. They're everywhere.


I made a decision this week.  I have decided that I simply can't bear to part with any of them, yet.  I can't do it. 


Poor fiance, but I just can't.  The only thing I consented was to donate or sell the duplicate books between our collections.  So there.  That's a start. 


Am I the only person with this problem?  I certainly hope not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment